Growth Designer (m/f)
Smallpdf is the most used online PDF software and belongs to the 500 most visited website worldwide. The 5-year-old company is one of the most recognized and awarded startups in Switzerland and has the ambition to simplify the life of its customers.
As a senior team full of passion for design, engineering, and business we create remarkable user experiences. Join our cross-functional team and have a direct impact on how over 20 million users worldwide work with documents.
As Growth Designer you'll create the customer funnel in order to help users realize the full potential Smallpdf has to offer, including user flow, checkout, landing pages and onboarding experiences. Your core job will be to turn free user into paying, inactive members into active and to increase user retention. You will work in our cross-functional growth team, that includes a PM and frontend engineers. You’ll frequently run experiments, and you’ll incorporate winning ideas into our system. You are very data-driven, love doing growth hacks and run experiments.
- Identify opportunities and pain points across the user experience that have the potential to significantly improve acquisition, retention or customer lifetime value
- Work collaboratively with our growth PM and engineers to develop and prioritize stories
- Ship designs and test, test, test, test. Understand what works from digging into quantitative data and learn, iterate, and improve
- You constantly have the user funnel view, where you thoughtfully evaluate how to empower our users to understand the potential of Smallpdf
- Optimize funnel performance to increase conversions and CLTV
- Drive website optimization and related growth features to drive traffic and conversions
- Support SEO, performance marketing or other acquisition channel efforts
- 5 years of experience working on UI and UX of consumer-facing products
- 3 years of working in product growth, engagement, monetization or marketing
- You have experience designing iteratively based on data from experiments
- You have a bias towards action and a results-driven mentality. You’re persistent and unwilling to lose or leave problems unsolved
- A good understanding of online marketing and SEO (a plus)
- Work independently
- Fluent in English, German is not necessary
- EU- citizen or a valid work permit to work in Switzerland
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Work in small teams that have direct impact on tools that are used by million of users
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Fun company events, such as snowshoe hikes in the Swiss Alps, wake-surfing on lake Zurich, after work BBQs and more!
- Free German language course
- Regular Hack Days to challenge yourself
- Nice rooftop office in central Zurich
If you like the job apply here please: https://smallpdf.workable.com/jobs/1018962/candidates/new
By sending your application you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.